Friday, March 31, 2017
Communicating in High School
I think that communicating in high school is very different from what I have noticed these past years I've been here. Technology has been a huge factor of this because now you can actually communicate with you teacher and class mates faster and better. But the bad thing is that people don't talk person to person anymore and that is a huge deal in some ways due to the new technology. It can be hard sometimes to communicate if you not a person that likes to talk to people. Another thing is that if you communicate in high school you will meet new people and meeting new people will be a good thing later on in your future. I actually have trouble communicating when it comes up to meeting new people or being in a new class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Future Career Interests
One of my career interests are to be an Electrical Engineer. I chose this career because I like to do hands on work to keep me entertained. ...
-
One of my career interests are to be an Electrical Engineer. I chose this career because I like to do hands on work to keep me entertained. ...
-
I think that communicating in high school is very different from what I have noticed these past years I've been here. Technology has bee...
-
Some writing challenges that I think I have are my grammar and in how to write a proper topic sentence. Sometimes I get stuck in a simple t...
I believe that it's our own choices to decide whether to use the media to communicate. I personally agree that communicating in person is better.
ReplyDeleteI agree that technology like social media has made an big impact on how people communicate. It has its advantages and disadvantages. It shouldn't change the way people communicate face to face.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Julio, communicating in high school really changed and i also have noticed it. By communicating you can gain more opportunities in other places.
ReplyDeletei find it hard to meet new people too but I think that technology is a tool that can really help us reach out to others. I feel that communication opens many doors for us.
ReplyDeleteYes, communication has changed but we are able to access our fellow teachers and class mates faster due to the internet. In my opinion communication could open opportunities for everyone.
ReplyDelete