Friday, March 24, 2017
My Writing Challenges
Some writing challenges that I think I have are my grammar and in how to write a proper topic sentence. Sometimes I get stuck in a simple thing and I just give up because I don't know what to do next. But even though I give up I still try my best so that I can at least get better at it through out the time. Another big problem I think causes me to have these challenges I have is that there is to much slang used now a days and that mixes up my vocabulary. One more thing is that how well you know the language which is another factor for people not being able to write the proper way. Even though I haven't done well in my writing assignments I have actually improved a lot. And when I started to write about my challenges I was confused and didn't know what to talk about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Future Career Interests
One of my career interests are to be an Electrical Engineer. I chose this career because I like to do hands on work to keep me entertained. ...
-
One of my career interests are to be an Electrical Engineer. I chose this career because I like to do hands on work to keep me entertained. ...
-
I think that communicating in high school is very different from what I have noticed these past years I've been here. Technology has bee...
-
Some writing challenges that I think I have are my grammar and in how to write a proper topic sentence. Sometimes I get stuck in a simple t...
Julio, you completed the first blog assignment and followed the criteria I was looking for! I realize that writing is not the same for each of us, so although you may not feel comfortable beginning the process, constant practice and hard work pays off. When you feel you need to give up, perhaps that is time to leave the assignment for a bit, to clear your mind. Then when you are ready to start fresh with a new look, continue the assignment.
ReplyDeleteJulio Romero I agree with you, I also have challenges with my grammar, but I always do my best to write good. I believe that if we practice and don't give up, we can become better at anything and overcome our challenges.
ReplyDeleteJulio Romero, I also have challenges with my grammar. In ever writing assignments i try my best to make sense.
ReplyDeleteI also have them same struggles as you. I just think we all need to practice in order to better ourselves.
ReplyDeleteI also have the same problem of having difficulties in simple things, but you should not give up right then and there, you should keep on going. Slang can also cause many affects on us teens since that is what we are all surrounded by.
ReplyDeleteWriting is tough sometimes, although you can be prepared. Its okay to make mistakes when writing because that way we learn and improve. For some students grammar and putting together a proper sentence is very hard but practicing over and over again, it gets easier.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you I also have some grammar problems. All you can do is practice.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problems in writing as well it is really hard. Our generation is all messed up with slang we always use it to the point when it is a common thing for us.
ReplyDelete